As an Administrative Executive at Blue Umbrella will provide advanced administrative support to the Due Diligence team to ensure the smooth operation of the department, this position will support multiple individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Propose, establish and implement process and procedures – subject to approval by supervisor.
- Provide support to the DD division to include but is not limited to assisting with vendor payments and backup assistance for DD operations when required
- Coordinates and tracks purchase orders assigned to vendors and monitor progress.
- Double-check and verify client invoices
- Maintain the order details (STATUS/internal database) accuracy
- Understands and supports business goals as outlined by a manager
- Provides liaison between managers, staff and other divisions to maintain operational efficiency.
- Support team leaders and managers with items that may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with macro-level case management
- Ensuring that research requirements are fulfilled by acquiring any and all required documents as dictated by agreed upon scope, involving gathering and compiling information or data from online data sources or order vendor checks
- Contributing to continuous improvement efforts, e.g., providing input/feedback and/or assisting in the execution of training reviews, process and efficiency improvements, product innovation, etc.
- Possesses and exhibits an interest in his/her own personal development by:
- Requesting feedback from his/her supervisor and/or managers
- Comply and/or follow processes, standards, values of Blue Umbrella as outlined in training, policies and staff manuals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.