Blue Umbrella is a leading provider of third-party Compliance technology to Fortune 500 companies around the world. Our technology and content help our clients to create a more ethical operating environment for their employees, and partners. Our team is focused on Making Business Better.
Our new offering, Blue Umbrella GRC, helps mid size global enterprises with their ethics and compliance needs, offering technology and content utilized by some of the most sophisticated companies in the world at the touch of a button. We are expanding this product market aggressively and are looking for sales managers to join our team.
This team supports sales and focuses on customers and prospects of all types in North America. You will partner with sales and marketing stakeholders to lead a team of Outbound Lead Generation professionals in a high-volume, outbound lead generation environment leveraging multiple tools and engagement models.
Blue Umbrella has another division which concentrates on Enterprise sales. However, the GRC Sales Division is relatively new and we are looking for capable, experienced sales managers to help build the team from the ground up. Tasks would include making decisions on technology for sales team training and usage and working with internal teams for hiring, training, quality assurance, and making recommendations for process improvements. In addition, you will become a subject matter expert in compliance domain challenges and our software solutions and will impart this knowledge to the team. This position will work closely with senior global executives including the CEO, SVP Global Client Development, Operations Director, Head of Marketing and others.
As an Outbound Sales Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth, connect with customers and shape the future of Blue Umbrella. Your responsibilities will include building, managing and scaling the outbound organization. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background with a passion for the customer that enables them to lead a team.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Passionately and energetically lead a team that will help add to our already impressive growth
- Lead a customer centric business
- Manage team to exceed qualified lead creation goals
- Manage team to attain daily activity metrics of inbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads, Click to Chat inquiries and customer satisfaction
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to third party compliance; understand and identify opportunities for customers
- Train team on prospecting skills
- Understand customer business issues and how these issues can be solved with Blue Umbrella GRC
- Create and develop mechanisms to drive team efficiency and performance
- Accelerate customer adoption through well-developed sales engagements and successful GTM strategy
- 3+ years of experience managing outbound or inbound sales teams, preferably selling B2B SaaS products
- Demonstrated record of people development and leadership
- Ability to dive deep into data, find meaning and deliver outcomes
- Ability to work closely across multiple company silos and geographies
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Experience with Hubspot and other sales technology
- Be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Experience with using data and trends to articulate business needs