Blue Umbrella helps our customers increase the automation and efficiency of their compliance processes and reduce risk by intimately understanding the backgrounds of their clients, vendors and other third parties. With a global presence and a local focus, Blue Umbrella combines research excellence with disruptive compliance software. Our customers are Fortune 1,000 companies, top-tier investment banks, insurance companies, law firms and governments.
The team at Blue Umbrella helps companies to become more ethical. At Blue Umbrella, we come to work knowing that our work matters. We stand by the company mission: Making Business Better.
The Product Specialist will play a key role to support the continued growth and success in the exciting world of compliance technology. Our brand, products and services have gained a well-earned reputation as being innovative, disruptive and value additive. Continuing our path to disrupt the industry, we are launching several new products that will be the cornerstone of our ongoing strategies to capture a large share of an increasing market.
- Work with internal stakeholders, Marketing, Engineering and Product Director to facilitate the development and growth of our innovative third-party compliance platform
- Conduct product demos, gather and understand client requirements and convert them into product development deliverables
- Support Product Director to devise plans to launch new, innovative products and features in new market segments
The ideal applicant will:
- Have 2-3 years of experience
- work in a globally diverse, multi-stakeholder environment
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Have experience with B2B Saas products
- Have a good understanding of system development (non-technical)
- Technical background is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be a quick learner with demonstrated initiative, diligence, and attention to detail
- Possess excellent presentation and social skills
- Be legally authorized to work in Canada
Blue Umbrella is an exciting, fast-growth, compliance technology company whose products and services are actively contributing to making the global business environment operate more ethically. Our corporate values, which sit at the center of what we do and how we do it, encourage growth, professionalism, teamwork, and enjoyment. We are looking for energetic, positive, dedicated people to help drive forward our mission: Making Business Better.