The Director of Business Development is an individual contributor who drives revenue growth through new business sales. The ideal candidate requires proven experience in selling SaaS or technology related products or services, brings a ‘solution’ selling approach, high energy, attention to detail and exceptional communication and presentation skills.
The successful applicant will be based in the U.S. and will:
- Execute the sales strategy and fully support the company’s business goals.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the company’s suite of products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients within a defined territory.
- Effectively manage full sales cycle including researching/identifying new business opportunities/timely management of leads, management of discovery calls, product demonstrations/presentations and negotiation of contracts.
- Effectively utilize CRM including documentation of activities and territory forecasting.
- Contribute to the overall team success by sharing best practices and working closely with Marketing, Products, and other internal partners to offer creative solutions.
- 5+ years of sales management experience in SaaS/B2B solutions and tech-enabled services businesses, preferably in the compliance/risk management industry.
- Experience working with C-level executives and/or multiple stakeholders on sophisticated compliance programs.
- Experience utilizing CRM and metrics to drive strategy and inform decision making.
- Experience managing responses to Requests for Proposals.
- Ability to understand a potential clients’ pain points through effective questioning and listening and tailor appropriate solutions.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- International perspective. Thinks globally and works well with individuals from around the world.
- Two or more years of relevant third-party risk and due diligence related experience.
The salary for this role is - $165,000.00
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.