The Junior Analyst at Blue Umbrella is part of the core foundation of the Due Diligence team whose role is to conduct the baseline research and to prepare summary reports for cases and projects that the company agrees to take on. It is the responsibility of a Junior Analyst to ensure that research work is conducted and completed at a high level of quality and in a timely manner, while working within a tight-knit team framework that could be intra or inter team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Collect, analyze and evaluate research information using a variety of media, namely, government databases, (listed) company public disclosures, Internet, and proprietary databases of major newspapers and journals.
- Perform qualitative background research on the requested companies / individuals and their related associates in accordance to relevant SOPs.
- Identify relevant risks, discrepancies and any information of the clients’ interest.
- Accurately summarize the collected data and present them in an English report applying in-house style and assist in its refinement.
- Perform due diligence reviews for various purposes such as AML / KYC compliance and third-party management.
- Embrace continuous changes and challenges; handle ad hoc projects and assignments, often to tight deadlines.
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.