As a Senior Analyst I you will be responsible for researching and analyzing various sources of data and providing written summaries of recommendations and conclusions as it relates to the identification of suspicious or unusual financial activity.
The purpose of this role is to detect and investigate financial fraud by performing detailed monitoring of moderate to complex account activity and ensuring compliance with regulatory and operational policies. You will perform quality control activities, supervisory responsibility on occasion and assist management by taking the lead and/or a point role on major projects. This role is highly production oriented, and you must be able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Identify data anomalies and red flags for money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and sanctions violations, and escalate for second level review.
- Make decisions as to the validity of fraud claims and communicate case decisions through appropriate workflows.
- Independently assist analyst with workflow items and administrative tasks as they arise.
- Complete complex work assignments with minimal supervision maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Assist with advanced tasks including quality control of analyst work, analyzing production data and creating client specific aids and training.
- Adhere to all designated timeframes and procedure to ensure on time and accurate completion of work.
- Work and contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment to improve the analytical and reporting processes
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and client requirements.
- and assist management by taking the lead and/or a point role on major projects.
Blue Umbrella is a dynamic and growing team who works every day to help in Making Business Better with our governance, risk and compliance solutions and services. We value professionalism, personal growth, and the connections we make with each other. Our technology platforms are used by some of the biggest companies on the planet. For more information, please visit our website at www.blueumbrella.com.
AML RightSource is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.