A Dot Net Developer should be passionate about building/maintaining top-notch technology products for a variety of client(s). He/She should have strong object-oriented design and programming skills using .NET, MVC, C#, REST Web APIs, Java Script, MS SQL and experience in implementing object-oriented solutions for web based and desktop application.
This role will require strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering software services at an enterprise scale
- Experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative, environment
- Experience with C#
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and SQL Server
- Generation and maintenance of RESTful Web API Services
- Version control tools such as Bitbucket or Github
- Documentation of product enhancements and bug fixes
- Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to brainstorm with other team members and leverage constructive feedback
- Enthusiastic about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Solutions driven and strong unit testing skills
- Implement and test database design